Blueberry Almond Cookies
- 2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbsp blanched almonds, chopped
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk, melted butter and almond extract then whisk to combine.
- Add blueberries and almonds and fold in with a rubber spatula.
- Scoop about 1 Tbsp of the dough and roll into a ball. Then, flatten slightly and place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 15-17 minutes, until just golden. Cool completely.