Spicy Kimchi Ramen Noodles
- 2 TBSP low sodium soy sauce
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP rice vinegar
- 1 TBSP sesame seeds
- 1 tsp white miso
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 6 oz. ramen noodles
- 4 oz. spicy kimchi
- 2 cups cooked vegetables of choice (such as asparagus, bok choy, broccoli, etc.)
- To make the sauce, combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Cook the ramen noodles according to package directions. Drain, then rinse with cold water.
- After rinsing, immediately add the sauce to the ramen noodles. Mix in the vegetables and kimchi until well coated with sauce.
- This dish can be enjoyed warm or cold.